Moppets is the program our children participate in during our meeting. Children experience love in a pre-school like setting.
All children ages birth through kindergarten are welcome in the Moppets program. Children are separated by ages in the nursery and classrooms of the church. Qualified childcare workers care for our children as we enjoy fellowship with other moms.
Sick Child Guidelines
As a general guideline, please do NOT bring your child to Moppets if he/she has any of the following in the past 24 hours:
- Diarrhea and/or vomitting
- Excessive coughing and/or sneezing
- Discharge in and/or around the eye(s)
- Excessive running nose (especially of the green or yellow variety)
- Questionable rash
- Been exposed to any communicable disease
- Been taking antibiotics for less than 24 hours
Volunteer with Moppets
We are always in need of childcare workers and volunteers! If you, or you know someone, who is willing to help out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.