MOPS Kids is the program our children participate in during our meeting (formerly known as MOPPETS). Children experience love in a preschool like setting.
All children ages birth through kindergarten are welcome in the MOPS Kids program. Children are separated by ages in the nursery and classrooms of the church. Qualified childcare workers care for our children as we enjoy fellowship with other moms.
Sick Child Guidelines
As a general guideline, please do NOT bring your child to MOPS Kids if he/she has had any of the following in the past 24 hours:
- Diarrhea and/or vomitting
- Excessive coughing and/or sneezing
- Discharge in and/or around the eye(s)
- Excessive running nose (especially of the green or yellow variety)
- Questionable rash
- Been exposed to any communicable disease
- Been taking antibiotics for less than 24 hours
Volunteer with MOPS Kids
We are always in need of childcare workers and volunteers! If you or someone you know, is willing to help out, please contact us at email@example.com.